Objective of the role
As a company Secretary, you will be a building block of a company; Other than being a legal mentor you must ensure all business procedures to be matching with all legal provisions as per Company Law.
- Convening and conducting the Meetings of the Board & its Committees viz. preparation of agenda, presenting agenda papers in the meeting, preparation of minutes of the Board and its Committees
- Managing all the pre-requirements for conducting the shareholders meetings
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers- giving meeting updates and notices of general meetings to every member; signing and authenticating financial reports and statements (Balance Sheet & Profit & loss statements)
- Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit
- Vetting of agreements, deeds and other documents
- Maintenance of Statutory records, regular and Event based Compliances
- Filing of all forms with MCA e-filing
- To initiate and carry incorporation procedures like authenticating documents and proceedings used in registration;
- Making application for increase in share capital;
- Keeping records of share warrant holders; to comply & file annual return;
- Filing resolution with registrar and preparing minutes of all General and Board Meetings within 30 days.
- Preparation of Notices, Corporate Governance Reports, and Board’s Reports and all other documents under the Companies Act, 2013 and in compliance with the Secretarial Standards
- Convene Statutory compliance Meeting from time to time, maintain all records relating to compliances of various statutes applicable to the company and notify leadership team of any non-compliance
- Assist in compliance with the Department of Public Enterprise Guidelines
- Issuing of Notices of demand under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 etc.
- Issuance of Bonds, debentures; filing of various forms for conversion of debt into compulsory convertible cumulative preference shares, alteration of MOA & AOA etc. to ROC
- Assist in Quarterly & Half yearly compliance under Debt listing agreement to Stock Exchanges / SEBI
- Preparing annual Return, Director’s Report & MCA-e-filing
- Company & LLP Incorporation
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- RBI compliance (Relating to FDI, FPI, FCGPR, FCTRS and other related Compliances)
- Filing of financial statements in XBRL format
- Ensuring records maintenance in compliance with statutory regulations
- Handling of Banking related compliance
Accounting & Taxation:
- Maintaining GST Records
- Vendor creation vetting
- Maintaining Vendor Master Data Creation
- Assisting in Statutory and Internal Audits
- Filing Statutory Returns
- To oversee authentication and filing procedure of TDS (Tax Deducted at source);
- Ensuring that proper TDS is being deducted from the salary of employees;
- Ensuring TDS reports are well maintained and submission of TDS to government is duly done.
- Obtaining government approvals;
- Complying with regulatory procedures of Industrial disputes; State Insurance Act; Depositories Act 1996; Foreign Exchange Management Act; monitoring
- Complying with various legal laws like Labor laws; Competition Laws; Environmental laws, etc.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS), with 6-7 years post-qualification experience with a CS firm or 8-10 years in the corporate sector.
- LLB Degree is required.
- CA inter or ICWA is a plus
- Knowledge of FEMA – FC-GPR, FC-TRS, DI, FLA
- Knowledge of Companies Act 2013 and LLP Act
- Knowledge of accounts and Direct & Indirect Taxation
- Knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Income Tax Act
- Proficiency using MS Office
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel if and when required
The Company is an end-to-end, Cloud based, managed services provider for the aviation industry. At present, the Company is the primary solutions partner for Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad and is expecting to soon provide similar services for other major airports in India and globally. The Company sources airport systems infrastructure and applications directly from OEMs and integrates these with some locally developed apps, undertaking the responsibility of providing integrated Cloud based managed services at the airports. The strategy is to replicate the successful adoption of this Cloud based digital airport Platform with airports globally.