Job Location – New Delhi
Job Purpose –
The function reports to the IT Platform Manager. Purpose of this role is to:
- Administer the manageengine ITSM, ITAM and ITOM solution suite at WAISL and customers.
- Engineer the integration with other systems of WAISL and customers for system & application monitoring and automation of SLA reporting.
Key Accountabilities –
- Implementation of Manageengine workflows and modules.
- Managing the design, configuration and setup of the various components of the Manageengine solutions, both on prem and on cloud.
- Day to day administration of Manageengine ITSM, ITAM and ITOM modules (Enterprise Service Desk, Op Manager, App Manager, AD360, VM+).
- Integration with other WAISL systems and applications (for ITOM, SLA monitoring etc).
- User configuration, profile configuration, CI configuration/changes.
- Triggering of asset discovery processes.
- Configuring ITOM thresholds and managing them on an ongoing basis based on evolving business requirements.
- Creating alert thresholds, alarms etc.
- Triggering periodic archival/repatriation of data from Manageengine.
- Carryout other operational management and system administration tasks on the manageengine suite as defined by WAISL to facilitate smooth running of Manageengine tools and to facilitate meeting the customer requirements.
- Integration with various other WAISL and client IT systems and applications as per business needs.
Educational Qualification –
– Any degree, preferably Computer-science/Electronics related (BCA, B.E etc)
Any Polytechnic Diploma, preferably Computer-science/Electronics related (BCA, B.E etc)
∙ ITIL Foundation certified
Preferably, certified in one of the following products: Manageengine, BMC, Servicenow. Alternatively, two years of experience managing these platforms is preferred.
5-6 years of total experience supporting a large, on-site, production environment, managing one or more of the following platforms: Manageengine, BMC, Servicenow.
Essential Skills –
- Technical skills administering any of the most popular ITSM, ITAM & ITOM platforms such as Manageengine, Servicenow, BMC
- Excellent communication skills (Reading/Writing/Speaking) in English and Hindi
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Good track-record in providing customer service and managing relationships
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Teams and other collaboration tools
- Knowledge of use any ITSM tools (assigning actions, administering, etc)
Preferrable Skills –
- Preferable to have some technical knowledge in one or more of the following fields – Networks, Windows administration, Applications