Passenger processing system Architect-Manager
Preparing CUPPS, BRS, CUSS & SBD solution design & driving end to end technical Implementation.
- Should be able to drive on WAISL Cloud strategy.
- Should have experience of managing larger teams with minimum size of 15 and above.
- Experience in handling critical situations and providing emergency responses.
- Should have worked on CUPPS, BRS,CUSS & SBD solution design/Implementation.
- Should have knowledge on windows cluster & virtualization including hypervisor, storage architecture, cyber security & load balancing appliances.
- Hands on extremely good technical knowledge in RESA/SITA/Collins CUPPS & BRS architecture, PPS system interfaces and system administration, CUSS & SBD knowledge, Airlines DCS system knowledge for driving PPS solutions end to end as a domain
- Post Graduate Degree/Graduate/Diploma (Diploma candidates requires additional 4 years of experience)
Certifications (minimum one is mandatory)
- VMware certified professional.
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification
- MS SQL administration
- Oracle certified database administrator
∙ 12+ years of total experience in the field of passenger processing systems (CUPPS,BRS,CUSS & SBD).