About the Company
The Company is an end-to-end, Cloud based, IT managed services provider for the aviation industry. At present, the Company is the primary solutions partner for Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad and is expecting to soon provide similar services for other major airports in India and globally. The Company sources airport systems infrastructure and applications directly from OEMs and integrates these with some locally developed apps, undertaking the responsibility of providing integrated Cloud based managed services at the airports. The strategy is to replicate the successful adoption of this Cloud based digital airport Platform with airports globally.
The company is looking for an experienced sales professional to join this fast-growing Aviation IT technology start-up team based in Delhi. The SAM will identify new sets of customers, create footprints, grow sales and increase our share of the Digital Services, solutions and products market in the Aviation/Airports sectors in Domestic and International markets. Our most successful Account Managers are expected to take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This, combined with support received from our service delivery team and solution teams, make this an ideal opportunity for Digital solutions sales professionals, with deep knowledge of the Aviation/Airports sectors looking to build on their existing track record with a high growth new company in the market.
- As a Sales Lead, the candidate will be responsible to drive new sales and revenues within designated existing and new accounts.
- The Lead will be the first point of contact with the market and will have required IT and Aviation industry knowledge to understand customer requirements and coordinate the services and solutions teams in the new WAISL.
- The candidate will be required to keep themselves updated on latest trends an share market understanding periodically to help improve solutions and offerings
- Bring domain knowledge and experience to help in creating winning bids.
- The Lead will have annual sales and revenue targets to achieve/overachieve with a designated set of accounts through a combination of new customers, retention of existing customers and growth within those existing customers.
- The primary charter of this role will be to manage C-level/leadership level relationships, identify new business opportunities and develop effective plans to close those opportunities.
- Articulate the new WAISL value proposition and competitive positioning for Digital services and solutions in the portfolio.
- Take a lead role in maintaining/improving CSAT in the designated accounts working closely with the WAISL services team.
- Ensuring monthly updates of pipeline and provide accurate forecast to the leadership team on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for New / renewal agreements with Airports, Airlines and other partners in the ecosystem
- Support for collection of outstanding amounts along with Finance team.
- Partnering engagement with OEM’s.
- Create Account Development plan / Country Development Plan and participate in management reviews.
B-Tech/MBA’s preferred, however, graduates with relevant work experience can also apply
Relevant and total years of Experience
- The candidates should have exceptional verbal and written presentation skills.
- Must have at least 10-12 years of experience in Sales & Account Management in a closing/quota bearing role.
- Must have extensive experience in the provision of IT/digital solutions and services to the Aviation/Airports sectors
- Should have a natural flair for building relationships, understanding business problems in the Aviation/Airports sectors and positioning the new WAISL’s solutions and services.
- Should have a proven track record of successfully achieving overachieving versus targets.
- Should be willing to travel at short notice
- The candidate is expected to be a team player and an individual contributor who can work independently or with minor supervision