Job Location – Hyderabad
Job Purpose –
Responsible for handling all the support activities and smooth functioning of the
department by managing all the service deals in a cost effective manner by implementing a process and end-to-end operating
Major Responsibilities –
- Create Strategic or Business Plans to deliver highly developed customer focused services along with ability to sell IT benefits to the customer.
- Handle the delivery of on-site services resolution of all incidents in accordance with the Service Level Agreements.
- Manage the Corrective Action Report process to ensure reports are compiled for all qualifying major incidents.
- Identify continuous service improvements within IT and track these through to completion within a continuous service improvement register.
- Analyze all incident or help tickets not resolved by the teams to identify tasks that could be completed by resources, with adequate training and knowledge sharing by relevant teams, in order to reduce the duration of incidents/help tickets and improve first-contact fix rates within the scope.
- SLA s, KPIs, trend analysis and reporting
- Assisting in the development of the service delivery solutions; and facilitate Sales-Delivery handover between Pre-Sales and Delivery staff.
- Handle all escalated issues when team members are in risk of SLA failure by having good understanding of IT infrastructure: data center, facilities, servers, storage, databases, middleware, business applications, operational processes, procedures and integration.
- Periodic review with customers along with account engineers.
- Build rapport with OEM service delivery / support team by communication and holding periodic meeting with OEM support representatives.
- Assessment of RCA’s and fixing of the issues to avoid the repetition of the problems.
- Responsible for CSAT from clients and meeting the target rating as per the agreed terms
- Ensuring the Preventative maintenance of all the Sub-systems in coordination with OEM’s
- Ensuring and following of ITIL frame work
- Develop the SOP’s for all the Sub-systems
- Responsible for IT BCP to meet the compliance and business continuity
- Preparation of IT policies and procedures for the maintenance.
- Managing the IT inventory and critical spares for high availability systems.
- Ensuring the updated version of tools and monitoring of the IT Infra and applications
BSC / B.Tech / MCA or equalent, degree
Experience – 18+ years