Service Engineer PPS
We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to the business
, focusing on computer hardware, Printers, Peripherals, Network Connectivity and software issues, their job is to provide onsite technical assistance including the setting up of CUPPS computer hardware systems, Peripheral devices installing, Preventive maintenance of the equipment and troubleshooting basic IT issues.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
- A deep problem solver, able to think on your own and develop quick, sound solutions to complex problems
- Experience working directly in a customer service environment.
- Able to work in high pressure situations to find timely solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Strong work ethics as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must have MCP or equivalent certification
- Candidates having CCNA certification will be preferred
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer,
- Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments
- Knowledge of network security practices and antivirus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Customer oriented attitude