Experience – 8+ years
Job Location – Gurgaon
As a technologist, you will encounter difficult engineering challenges and a rewarding environment within which to solve them.
We are looking only from Product development background.
∙ Make space for their team to innovate.
∙ Stay abreast of industry news from a variety of sources.
∙ Understand how industry developments may affect a team.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept.
- Experience in delivering and implementing end to end software products, includes gap/requirement analysis, architecting, Database Design, coding, deployment and support using CI/CD.
- Experience in HLD, LLD and product architecting, product development using microservices oriented architecture, build/test for scale, performance, and reliability.
- Experience of integrating code, deploying it to production and iterating on it based on user feedback.
- Expertise in Java, Junits, Spring, Hibernate and web services.
- Database Knowledge –MySQL, and NoSQL,
- Expertise on API based architecture and preferably micro-services, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Complete ownership of the tech road map and quarterly deliverables.
- Manage engineering priorities, deadlines, and deliverables for each release (3-month cycle)
- Experience in building applications/platforms and ability to drill deep on technical implementation.
- Have 6+ years of experience in designing, implementing, testing, and shipping high-performance distributed systems. You understand what it takes to write software that is used by thousands or millions of people.
- Expertise on open sources technologies, Kafka, Sleuth, Eureka, MySQL, Mongo DB, Cashing Systems such as Hazelcast / Redis/ Memcache, Elastic, Solr indexing, ELK or similar stack for centralized logging.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, operations, Test-driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Experience on Docker/Kubernetes, GIT and implementing CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structure
- Work independently and within a team on code development, code review and modest day-to-day support duties
- Mentor and train team members on design, testing and quality.
- Knowledge and some experience on AWS/Azure based application development is good to have.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
∙ BS or MS in Computer Sciences or related fields from premier institute (IIT, NIT, IIIT and top colleges) with 8+ years in software development from Product Company.
∙ Thrives in a dynamic environment, using agile methodologies.
∙ Should be detail-oriented and have creative problem-solving skills.
∙ Has excellent written and oral communication skills
∙ Be involved in hiring and retaining talented engineers.
∙ Automate everything by default.
∙ Build a CI/CD pipeline.
Automated security scanning and performance testing as part of build.