AOS Engineer has responsibilities that are critical to the smooth functioning of the Airport Operations.
- Ability to handle manage Support requests of applications and ensure SLAs are met
- Shall investigate reported incidents in operational systems and ensure root cause analysis
- As a Systems Engineer, shall develop and enhance software programs to the specified requirements.
- Have to ensure error-free code within agreed timescales, using the tools and techniques
- Extensive experience with multiple software business applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and work towards organization goals with innovative vision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deploys and maintains business applications inside Airport environment.
- Knowledge on COTS (commercially of the shelf) applications implementations would have added advantage.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have exposure of working in at-least one of the databases like oracle, mysql or MS SQL.
- Knowledge on SDLC
- Having knowledge on IBM MQ & BPM would be added advantage.
- Good to have experience as working in agile based development life cycle environment.
- Having knowledge on ‘AODB, FIDS, RMS, Interfaces’ would be added advantage.
- Having worked in Airlines/airports firms would be added advantage.
- Ability to work as team player along with offshore team.
- Write scalable code using Java programming languages.
- Prepare or assist in preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test cases and test results.
- Support in System testing, integration testing and UAT.
- Prepare or assist in preparing proper and relevant documentation of the software for requirements, design, quality assurance, testing, operation, and support.
- Ability to manage the deployment and release process
Bachelor’s in engineering 4-year Full time B. Tech or 3-year Diploma in Engineering; Preferably CSE/ECE/IT