Passenger processing system Architect
Preparing CUPPS, BRS, CUSS & SBD solution design & driving end to end technical Implementation. Should be able to drive on WAISL Cloud strategy..
1. IT passenger processing support
- Preparing CUPPS, BRS,CUSS & SBD solution design & driving end to end technical Implementation. Should be able to drive on WAISL Cloud strategy.
- L4 Support for providing resolution to very critical /Airport outage IT PPS incidents and problems.
- Help local teams in RCA and Corrective/preventive actions preparations and submit to management.
- Standardization of monitoring parameters and SOPs & Driving the implementation.
- Should drive new Airlines DCS integrations.
- Coordination with Airlines and application team
- Manage relationships with Airlines/GHA for their quires.
- Understanding of cutting-edge technology of Airport & Airlines to enhance customer experience and provide competitive edge solutions.
2. Availability management
- Common monitoring parameters and thresholds across all the airports
- Advise new initiatives to local teams to improve application performance.
- Responsible to do Analysis of application resources utilization –Airport wise & propose additional capacities.
Tech Refresh project and new initiatives
- Technical SPOC for PPS (CUPPS,BRS,CUSS & SBD) Implementation & Revamping
- Tracking actionable items and ensuring completing milestones as per project schedule.
- Coordinating with vertical leads, Consultants & Vendors and Conducting Review meetings
- Coordinating with concern teams to provide the required information to completion of the projects in-time.
- Should have experience of managing larger teams with minimum size of 15 and above.
- Experience in handling critical situations and providing emergency responses.
- Should have worked on CUPPS, BRS,CUSS & SBD solution design/Implementation.
- Should have knowledge on windows cluster & virtualization including hypervisor, storage architecture, cyber security & load balancing appliances.
- Hands on extremely good technical knowledge in RESA/SITA/Collins CUPPS & BRS architecture, PPS system interfaces and system administration, CUSS & SBD knowledge, Airlines DCS system knowledge for driving PPS solutions end to end as a domain.
Post Graduate Degree/Graduate/Diploma (Diploma candidates requires additional 4 years of experience)
Certifications (minimum one is mandatory)
- VMware certified professional.
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification
- MS SQL administration
- Oracle certified database administrator
∙ 15+ years of total experience in the field of passenger processing systems (CUPPS,BRS,CUSS & SBD).