Minimum 3 years of experience as a L2 support r or similar role
Good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
Monitor the resources of the servers
Basic understanding of Networking
Basic understanding of infrastructure setup.
Basic understanding of web servers
Basic understanding of Ticketing Tools
Support L3 resource for preparing the RCAs incase of issues.
Basic understanding of clusters (Application, Database, Operating System).
Need to work with multiple OEMs in understanding the issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an allied discipline.
• 3 to 5 years of work experience with demonstrable experience in Supporting the enterprise level applications.
• Good skills in backend programming and debugging.
• Passionate about new technology trends in managed services & aviation industry
• Inquisitive and analytical mindset
• Strong and quick learnability with minimal intervention from seniors
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members, client, and OEMs
WAISL is working on a suite of applications focused on airports and the travel industry. The person should write performance oriented queries , which runs on production environments.