These engineers should support E-Boarding solution and maintain 24X7X365 in the terminals.
•Installation of Operating Systems (Manually & with Tools)
•Excellent knowledge and compact experience in Windows Desktop.
•Monitoring of resource utilization like main Disk utilization, memory consumption, I/O devices activities and Processor utilization by all Windows Desktops.
• User Management using Windows, adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Hands on experience on Windows OS Support and technical exposure to
• Fine tuning of systems performance.
• Deletion of unwanted files
• Provide proactive monitoring and space management of the application.
• Synchronize system clock with master server. Check system services for any unnecessary services running.
•Knowledge in Event logs monitoring to identifying root causes.
•Knowledge in troubleshooting of Printers/Barcode Scanners
•Knowledge on Basic Application troubleshooting
•Knowledge of Basic Networking
•Candidate should be flexible to working in rotational shifts.
•Engineers will support will resolve all operational issue all IT requirement in all check points at IGI Airport during trial and live operation.
•They of e-boarding solution. They will coordinate with back – end team, HIAL -IT (Application) team and OEM for all application/infra related issue till resolution.
•They should carry out the daily health check – up of all end devices and coordinate with TOPS, DIAL Security, CISF, ARINC, Airlines for all operational support.
•They should carry out preventive checks and proactive monitoring.
•Ability to handle timely antivirus updates.
•Good coordination skills to interact with various internal and external
stakeholders during project execution.
•Diploma in ECE/Computer Science/BSc
•Must have at least 2 – 3 years of experience in IT support at Airports.
•Adequate Knowledge of Windows Desktops and hands on hardware experience in trouble shooting of desktops/printers/scanners and other devices.
•Good communication skills.
•Basic knowledge on Application and Networking troubleshooting